Welcome to the world of the CB2 Receptor!. The CB2 cannabinoid receptors in our bodies offer unique ways to promote health and treat disease. The CB2 receptor is associated with reducing inflammation and turning-down cell processes associated with cancer and other diseases. This is the non-psychoactive receptor in the endocannabinoid system.
- Medical Effects of CB2 Agonists - The Disease List
- A Statement on Covid-19 and the CB2 Receptors
- Why Do We Want Selective CB2 Medicines??
- Does Orange Peel Contain CBD?
- The Endocannabinoid System
- An Overview of the CB2 Receptor
- Aren't Alkylamides Just Like CBD?
- Why not just use THC?
- Plants that affect the CB2 Receptor
- Endocannabinoids - the Body's Own Cannabinoids.
- Pharmaceuticals that Affect the CB2 Receptors
- Terpenes and Terpenoids
- Cannabinoid Degrading Enzymes and their Inhibitors
- The Covid-19 Page